A Bioequivalence Study of Docetaxel for Injectable Emulsion (ANX-514) in Patients With Advanced Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Mast Therapeutics
- 29 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2009 Actual end date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2009 Actual number of patients (39) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.