A Randomized, Observer-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Immunogenicity of Intramuscular Inactivated Influenza A/H5N1 Vaccine Administered With and Without an Adjuvant Patch in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs KD 295 (Primary) ; Heat-labile enterotoxin E coli
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype; Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Intercell USA
- 09 Sep 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2008 to 1 Jun 2008, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Mar 2008 Key endpoint met, according to an Ioma media release.