A Phase II, Open-Label, Multi-Center Prospective, Conversion Study in Stable Liver Transplant Patients to Compare the Pharmacokinetics of LCP-Tacro Tablets Once-A-Day to Prograf Capsules Twice-A-Day
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Tacrolimus (Primary)
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Veloxis Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Apr 2017 Results of a population pharmacokinetic model based on data from this and other study (NCT00496483), published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics.
- 03 Jul 2012 Actual patient number changed from 57 to 59 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2010 Planned end date (Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.