A Phase I Dose Escalation, Multi-Center, Open-Label Study of AUY922 Administered IV on a Once Weekly Schedule in Adult Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies Including Phase II Expansion Arms in Patients With Either HER2 Positive or ER Positive Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Luminespib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 16 Aug 2012 Actual end date (1 Apr 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.