Multi-Center, Prospective Randomized, Comparative Open With Blinded Endpoints (PROBE) Trial to Assess the Safety and Effectiveness of Administration of Celecoxib in Patients With Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary)
- Indications Cerebral haemorrhage
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACE-ICH
- 31 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Oct 2008 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.