A prospective, non-interventional, observational, multi-center trial to evaluate compliance and efficacy in mono and combination treatment of candesartan cilexetil(Atacand)/ candesartan cilexetil 16mg, hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg(Atacand plus) in hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Candesartan cilexetil; Candesartan cilexetil/hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMBAT
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 30 Nov 2010 Actual initiation date changed from Jul 2007 to Jun 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2008 Actual trial completion date identified as August 2008 from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov.