A Phase IV, Randomised, Double Blind, Single Centre, Placebo Controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Methoxyflurane [Penthrox] for the Treatment of Incident Pain in Participants Undergoing a Bone Marrow Biopsy Procedure
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Methoxyflurane (Primary)
- Indications Procedural pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jan 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Oct 2007 Status changed from initiated to recruiting.