LUX Lung 2 A Phase II Single-arm Trial of BIBW 2992 in Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Patients With EGFR Activating Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUX-LUNG-2
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 24 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.