Single-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled First Time in Human Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Single Oral Escalating Doses of GSK1018921 in Healty Volunteers and a Randomized, Double-blind, Double Dummy, Placebo Controlled, Three-way Crossover Study in a Separate Cohort of Healthy Volunteers to Test the Effect of Single Doses of GSK1018921 and Nicotine on qEEG and MMN in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1018921 (Primary) ; Nicotine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; First in man; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2007 New trial record.