Phase I/II Trial of Vandetanib (ZD6474, ZACTIMA) in Children and Adolescents With Hereditary Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vandetanib (Primary)
- Indications Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Nov 2017 In July 2013, after the FDA approval of vandetanib for adults with advanced metastatic thyroid cancer and after report of initial trial results, the protocol was amended to increase interval tumor response measurements to every 6 months and to allow patients who experienced disease progression by RECIST after achieving a partial response to continue study treatment if there was ongoing clinical benefit
- 29 Nov 2017 Updated results (Data cut off 1 July 2017) of analysis assessing long term outcomes of pediatric patients and identifying clinical and biologic markers of response, progression, and TKI resistance published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 30 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Apr 2020.