A Phase IIa Randomized, Open-Label Study of Telaprevir (VX-950) Administered Every 12 or Every 8 Hours in Combination With Either Peg-IFN alfa2a (Pegasys) and Ribavirin (Copegus) or Peg-IFN alfa2b (PegIntron) and Ribavirin (Rebetol) in Treatment-Naive Subjects With Chronic Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Telaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Apr 2012 Additional location (Italy) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 18 Apr 2010 Results presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History