An International Multi-centre Open-label 2-arm Phase III Trial of Adjuvant Bevacizumab in "Triple Negative" Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Anthracyclines; Taxanes
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEATRICE
- Sponsors Roche
- 15 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2014 The trial status is given as completed in UKCRN,and as active, no longer recruiting in NCT; retained as per NCT because it includes more locations than UKCRN.
- 13 Dec 2013 Results of an analysis for patients who received radiotherapy (n=84) presented at the 36th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History