A phase IIB, randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled study of low dose cytarabine and lintuzumab compared to low dose cytarabine and placebo in patients 60 years of age and older with previously untreated AML
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lintuzumab (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 16 Jul 2012 Results published in Haematologica.
- 13 Dec 2011 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 20 Sep 2010 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History