A Multi-Centre Randomised, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy Parallel Group Study of the Onset and Offset of Antiplatelet Effects of AZD6140 Compared With Clopidogrel and Placebo With Aspirin as Background Therapy in Patients With Stable Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel; Ticagrelor
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms ONSET-OFFSET
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Aug 2010 Results have been presented at ESC Congress 2010: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 18 Nov 2009 Results on the effects on cardiopulmonary function have been presented at the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History