A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Phase 2 Dose-Ranging Study of the Safety and Efficacy of ABT-089 in Children With Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pozanicline (Primary) ; Atomoxetine
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 22 Aug 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClincalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 270 to 278 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.