Phase II Study of Combined All-Trans Retinoic Acid and Arsenic Trioxide for Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia Followed by Risk-Adapted Postremission Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary) ; Tretinoin (Primary) ; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute promyelocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Dec 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.