A phase I clinical trial to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of PENNVAX-B (gag, pol, env) given alone, with IL-12 DNA, or with a dose escalation of IL-15 DNA, in healthy, HIV-1-uninfected adults participants.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs HIV clade B DNA vaccine Inovio (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Jul 2013 Results of this trial and one other phase I trial (HVTN080) published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases according to an Inovio media release.
- 29 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.