A MultiCenter, Double-Blind, Flexible-Dose, 6-Month Trial Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Asenapine With Olanzapine in Stable Subjects With Predominant, Persistent Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Asenapine (Primary) ; Olanzapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APHRODITE
- Sponsors Organon; Schering-Plough
- 24 Jul 2009 Primary endpoint 'Schedule for Assessment of Negative Symptoms' has been met in the extension study, according to a Schering-Plough media release.
- 23 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2008 Results presented at APA 2008.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History