A Randomized Phase I/II Study With Gemcitabine and RTA 402 [CDDO Me] or Gemcitabine and Placebo for Patients With Unresectable Pancreatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bardoxolone methyl (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Nov 2016 Results published in the Media Release
- 13 Nov 2014 According to ClinicalTrial.gov record, treatment arms changed from 7 to 9, phase 2 cohorts arms added in treatment table.
- 30 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.