A Randomized Phase IIb Placebo-Controlled Study of R-ICE Chemotherapy (Rituximab, Ifosfamide, Carboplatin, and Etoposide) With and Without SGN-40 (Anti-CD40 Humanized Monoclonal Antibody) for Second-Line Treatment of Patients With Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dacetuzumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MARINER
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 11 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 11th International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma (ICML).
- 06 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported in a Seattle Genetics media release.