Randomised phase III study on the effect of early intensification of rituximab in combination with two-weekly cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine and prednisone (CHOP) chemotherapy followed by rituximab maintenance in elderly patients (66 to 80 years) with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Pegfilgrastim; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 550 to 600 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 10 Jan 2010 New source identified and integrated (Netherlands Trial Register).
- 28 Sep 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History