Pilot study to measure exposure to atazanavir, as a component of pharmacokinetic parameters and adherence measured with MEMS [Micro-Electro-Mechanical-Systems] in naive HIV-infected patients treated once daily with atazanavir combined to ritonavir and to tenofovir/emtricitabine. ANRS 134 Cophar 3.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Ritonavir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms COPHAR-3
- 08 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2008 Actual patient number (35) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2008 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.