A phase III, randomized, open-label study comparing the safety and efficacy of switching stavudine or zidovudine to tenofovir disoproxil fumarate versus continuing stavudine or zidovudine in virologically suppressed HIV-infected children taking highly active antiretroviral therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Stavudine; Zidovudine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 19 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2023 to 1 Dec 2017 as per NCT.