A phase III, randomized, open-label study comparing the safety and efficacy of switching stavudine or zidovudine to tenofovir disoproxil fumarate versus continuing stavudine or zidovudine in virologically suppressed HIV-infected children taking highly active antiretroviral therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Stavudine; Zidovudine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 08 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.