Multi-Center, Open-Label, Prospective, Randomized, Parallel Group, Long-Term Study Investigating a Standard Regimen in de Novo Kidney Transplant Patients Versus a CNI [Calcineurin-inhibitors] -Free Regimen and a CNI-Low Dose Regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate sodium; Mycophenolic acid; Sirolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms HERAKLES
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Aug 2016 5 year follow up results presented at the 26th International Congress of the Transplantation Society.
- 16 Sep 2015 Results of 48 months follow up presented at the 17th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation
- 31 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by German Clinical Trials Register.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History