A Phase III Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy, Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of Zostavax in Subjects 50-59 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Varicella zoster virus vaccine live (Primary)
- Indications Herpes zoster
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZEST
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 12 Apr 2016 Results (post hoc pooled analysis of this and other study, n = 28785) assessing severe injection-site and systemic AEs presented at the 26th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 09 Feb 2012 Results published in Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 09 Feb 2012 Primary endpoint 'Disease-occurrence-rate' has been met, according to results published in Clinical Infectious Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History