A Phase II Study to Determine the Activity of Dasatinib Administered Orally (PO) at a Dose of 100 mg Once Daily (QD) in Chronic Phase Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), at a Dose of 70 mg Twice Daily (BID) in Advanced Phase Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) Chinese Subjects Who Are Resistant to or Intolerant of Imatinib Mesylate (Gleevec)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2017 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 30 Jun 2017.