A Phase IIB, Multi-Dose, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Abatacept Versus Placebo in the Treatment of Psoriatic Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 04 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 170 to 220 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 01 Apr 2011 Results published in the Arthritis and Rheumatism.
- 16 Jun 2010 Results were presented at the 11th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History