An exploratory, open label, multicenter parallel group study to evaluate the effects of single and repeat dosing of SB-751689 [ronacaleret] (400 mg or 100 mg) or rhPTH (1-34) [teriparatide] on the fractional renal excretion of calcium and phosphate in healthy postmenopausal females.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Ronacaleret; Teriparatide
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Sep 2009 Results presented at the 31st Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.
- 18 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.