Effects of Recombinant Human Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase (rhGAD65) Formulated in Alum (GAD-Alum) on the Progression of Type 1 Diabetes in New Onset Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GAD65 vaccine (Diamyd) (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Jun 2011 Follow up is continuing for a further 12 months.
- 28 Jun 2011 Results were presented at the 71st Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association (ADA).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History