FDG-PET [fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography]-Stratified R-DICEP [rituximab-dose-intensive cyclophosphamide + etoposide + cisplatin] and R-BEAM [rituximab-carmustine + etoposide + melphalan]/ASCT [autologous stem cell transplant] For Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cisplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Melphalan; Prednisolone; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PET-Chop
- 27 Oct 2013 Additional lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2011 Additional lead trial centres identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2011 Roche added as trial affiliate as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.