A Double-blind, Randomized, Cross-over, Placebo-controlled, 2-part Study to Compare the Effect of Exercise and High-dose Salbutamol on Maximal Heart-rate in Patients With COPD Following Therapeutic Doses of Inhaled QAB149 and Salmeterol.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary) ; Salbutamol; Salmeterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 22 May 2012 Trial phase changed from I/II to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2008 Actual end date added (Jun 2008) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.