Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled With Open-label Run-in Assessing Efficacy, Tolerability,Safety of BTDS 10 or 20 Compared to Placebo in Opioid-naïve Subjects w/Moderate to Severe,Chronic Pain Due to OA of Knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Buprenorphine (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2009 to 1 Nov 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.