Effect of OROS-Methylphenidate (Concerta) on Different Domains of Attention and Working Memory in Children With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2011 Results published in Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology.
- 04 May 2010 Results were presented at the Annual Meeting of the Pediatric Academic Societies 2010.
- 20 Oct 2008 Actual end date changed from Aug 2008 to Jun 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.