A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of Nesiritide Administered After Induction of Anesthesia in Heart Failure Patients With Renal Insufficiency Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery Requiring Cardiopulmonary Bypass (NAPA-CS).
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nesiritide (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms NAPA-CS
- Sponsors Scios
- 22 Jul 2011 Planned end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Nov 2007 This trial was withdrawn prior to patient dosing based on a business decision.
- 28 Nov 2007 Status changed from initiated to withdrawn prior to recruitment.