A phase 2, randomized study of Velcade (bortezomib), dexamethasone, and thalidomide versus Velcade, dexamethasone, thalidomide, and cyclophosphamide in subjects with previously untreated multiple myeloma who are candidates for autologous transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Millennium
- 22 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Near-complete-haematological-response-rate' has not been met.
- 23 Jun 2012 Additional locations (Czech Republic, France, Hungary, Italy, Portugal) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 13 Jun 2010 Results presented at the 15th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History