Double-blind, placebo controlled phase II repeat dose study of the safety and efficacy of three parallel loading and maintenance dose regimens of CG100649 versus placebo for the treatment of primary osteoarthritis in male subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Polmacoxib (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CrystalGenomics
- 29 Mar 2012 Planned patient number is 363 according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 04 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed, based on a CrystalGenomics media release.
- 18 Dec 2008 Primary endpoint 'Western Ontario and McMaster Universities Osteoarthritis Index' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History