A multi-center, randomized study to evaluate efficacy and safety of a fixed combination therapy of amlodipine and atorvastatin in the treatment of concurrent hypertension and hyper-LDL [low density lipoprotein]-cholesterolemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine/atorvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2009 Actual end date (Apr 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.