A phase IV cohort study to assess the feasibility of substituting double ritonavir-boosted protease inhibitors (PI) with ritonavir-boosted darunavir (DRV/r) in HIV-infected individuals with viral suppression on highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Aug 2010 Actual patient number (12) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.