ASP8825 phase II study-A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess the efficacy and safety of ASP8825 in patients with restless legs syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Gabapentin enacarbil (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 20 Nov 2009 Based on the positive results of this trial, Astellas Pharma and XenoPort have submitted a new drug application to the Pharmaceuticals and Medical Device Agency (PMDA) in Japan for the treatment of restless legs syndrome with gabapentin enacarbil.
- 10 Mar 2009 Actual end date reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as completed by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History