A Phase 1-2, Multicenter, Open-Label Study of The X-Linked Inhibitor of Apoptosis (XIAP) Antisense AEG35156 Given in Combination With Gemcitabine in Patients With Advanced Pancreatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs AEG 35156 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aegera Therapeutics
- 17 Dec 2009 Planned end date changed from Mar 2009 to Nov 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.