A phase 1-2, multicenter, open-label study of the X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis (XIAP) antisense AEG35156 given in combination with carboplatin and paclitaxel in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs AEG 35156 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aegera Therapeutics
- 31 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2009 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2009 First patient has been dosed. Recruitment for this trial is expected to be completed prior to the end of 2009.