A Phase 2 Rollover Protocol of Telaprevir (VX-950) in Combination With Peginterferon Alfa-2a (Pegasys) and Ribavirin (Copegus) in Subjects Enrolled in the Control Group (Group A) of Study VX06-950-106, VX05-950-104 and VX05-950-104EU Who Did Not Achieve or Maintain an Undetectable HCV RNA Level Through Sustained Viral Response.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Telaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Apr 2010 Results were presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver, according to a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 07 Apr 2010 Results of this trial will be presented at the 24th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) according to a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 26 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.