A phase I study to determine the safety and effect of soluble beta-glucan (SBG) in combination with rituximab and COP/CHOP in patients with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Soluble beta 1,3-1,6 glucan (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Biotec Pharmacon media release.
- 06 Oct 2007 New trial record.