Anti-retroviral efficacy, tolerance and other pharmacologic interactions of the non nucleoside analog efavirenz in association with rifampicin to treat tuberculosis and AIDS.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz (Primary) ; Rifampicin
- Indications HIV infections; Tuberculosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IPEC-EFV
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jul 2010 Results in 63 patients reported at 18th International AIDS Conference.
- 03 Nov 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2008 to 1 Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.