A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the tolerability and effect of MK0524A [niacin/laropiprant] on niacin-induced acute flushing in lipid clinic patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Niacin; Niacin/laropiprant
- Indications Lipid metabolism disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 24 Jul 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 300 to 330 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2007 New trial record.