A Phase IIIb, Multi-Center, Randomized, Withdrawal Study to Evaluate the Safety, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of Subcutaneous Administered Abatacept in Adults With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALLOW; ALLOW LTE
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Sep 2011 Results published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History