A Phase I Trial of Vandetanib Combined With Capecitabine, Oxaliplatin and Bevacizumab for the First-Line Treatment of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin; Vandetanib
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2008 to 1 May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Apr 2009 AstraZeneca added as trial sponsor.