Phase II Study of Lenalidomide in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myelogenous Leukemia or High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome Associated With Chromosome 5 Abnormalities.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 May 2012 Actual patient number is 27 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2012 Actual end date (May 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.