A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, four-way crossover study to compare the pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of GW685698X and GW642444M when administered separately and in combination as a single dose from a novel dry powder device in healthy subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate; Vilanterol
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Perennial allergic rhinitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 14 Jan 2008 Status changed from initiated to completed.
- 07 Nov 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Nov 2007.
- 08 Oct 2007 New trial record.