A Randomized/Open Label/Parallel Group/Multicenter/Phase IV Study to Assess Safety/Tolerability/Efficacy of Oral Gefitinib 250 mg Versus IV Docetaxel 60 mg/m2 in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic NSCL [non-small cell lung] Cancer of Adenocarcinoma Histology Previous Treated With One Platinum Base Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 17 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2009 to 1 Apr 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2007 Status changed from initiated to recruiting.